I’m getting ready to attend the EntreLeadership 1-Day event in Oklahoma City on April 19. It’s my first time to attend an event like this, so I started reaching out to learn how to prepare for it and get as much out of it as I can.
I was able to interview Chris LoCurto, an awesome coach and trainer in business and leadership. Get your steel-toe boots and Kevlar on, and listen to the podcast to hear his advice for preparing for these kind of events!
I also received advice from a couple of others. They are abbreviated below:
Lily Krietenger suggests:
- Stock up on business cards
- Update your online profiles
- Post something awesome on your blog
- Start connecting with attendees on social media and promote the event before, during, and after
Kelly Tewson suggests:
- Pray throughout the days and weeks before attendinf
- Do read the EntreLeadership book before attending
- Be very intentional in preparation before the event
- Meet and keep in touch with other attendees
Stay tuned for the rest of the week for more article and tips!
Question: Do you have any additional advice?
Leave a Review!
Please take a moment to leave a review in iTunes. Even if you don’t usually listen in iTunes, it would make the show a lot more visible to others that are looking for this kind of content!